Tuesday 4 December 2012

Emma Watson vs. Kristen Stewart


 These two actresses have always been compared and even I fall sometimes into temptation to put them side by side, despite my admiration for Emma clearly prevailing. However this time I wonder if Kristen/Kristen's stylists had deliberately chosen this dress for the last Twilight premiere [don't ask, no idea how the last movie is called :D]. Her dress is almost similar to the dress Emma wore last year at a similar event - the premiere of the last Harry Potter movie.

I don't know if there is any sense to discuss over whose dress is better: I prefer Emma's for the simple motive that it keeps her secrets :D Plus, of course, the make-up. I bet, in Kristen's case it was played on originality, however, in my opinion, originality should be very carefully paired with the naked body and this is not the case. At the end of the day, originality comes from the mind not from the body.

Not my intention to criticise Kristen, she has shown a pretty nice sense of style of her own before. But this resemblance is so striking and I am just curious was it intentionally or just a coincidence :)

The dresses are pretty similar with different details and accents
-----
Pictures taken from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment