Monday 14 January 2013

Anne Hathaway at Golden Globe Awards 2013


I can drool over this woman infinitely because she is perfection both as a beautiful woman and talented actress. I haven't seen yet "Les Miserables" (which I dreadfully regret) and the fact that Anne got the award for the best supporting actress makes me tingle with impatience too see it. All the more sure she was awesome there :)

And of course her appearance on the red carpet yesterday: totally stunning, so fragile and ethreal, but however one can sense she got character and personality. That is why she went home a winner. But this is my biased opinipon obviously :)

She wore Chanel (of course) (I vote for her as the new face of Coco Mademoiselle perfume). I would so gladly post millions of pictures of her, but perhaps I should stick to some limits of decency :D She is a beauty though, can't get enough of her :x






-----
pictures nicked from all over the internet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment