Tuesday 29 November 2011

Random

This is what google shows me when I search for "Mescalito". Pretty appropriate for the moment though.
Reading Dumas in paper book...

Reading Castaneda in electronic book...

Worried as hell for a job application...

Rambling aimlessly through the internet...

Getting hooked on an idea, then loosing it and getting even more depressed...

Can't concentrate on anything lately (last couple of years if to be more precise *meh*).

Still haven't decided what will this blog be about. This is just unacceptable 8-|

Also, found Goodreads *me gusta*

I wish I could take screencaps of my dreams :-<  I had such a nice dream tonight...

I wish I could write longer sentences.

And I think my banner is waaay too big :|

That's all for today, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment