Thursday 1 December 2011

Hello, December

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG got my salary today *spend ALL the money* xD Not quite like that but... <:-P
I would say that I love you December, but it is the first day of winter and it's raining in here :| Of course, fuck logic. Why do we need snow in winter, anyway?

Because the weather in absolutely not coresponding to the season even the Christmas spirit doesn't feel. And I'm not exaggerating, it doesn't feel like Christmas coming at all :( It was different last year and the year before last. God knows what's happening, damn weather and crisis and all.

But enough wining, Christmas is coming even if the snow isn't hurrying. And Christmas means presents, tons of food, sweets, oranges and Love Actually :x

Happy December 1st everyone and especially my to good friend whose BDay is today. Yay!




P.S. Wrote whole 5 posts in November, Mother of God I'm hell of a blogger :>

No comments:

Post a Comment